Tech Lead: The MVP (web app, mobile app) has been launched with the help of a 3 rd party vendor. Now, as we go through product iterations, scale and move towards institutional fund raising, we are looking for an in-house technical expert who doesn’t mind rolling up his/her sleeves and getting down to coding.
List of expectations:
- Select the tech stack, programming language, and framework
- Solution architecture, and software development.
- Improve and optimize the application architecture
- Must have knowledge about development technology like Java, Android studio, PHP, jQuery, Java script, HTML, CSS3, JSON, XML, Bootstrap. Third party plugins etc.
- Must have knowledge of frameworks such as Laravel, Cake
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL), version control tools like GitHub, etc.
- Develop APIs
- Application management, including ongoing support, bug fixes, patches, minimal enhancements code refactoring, etc., maintaining infrastructure (3rd party hosting/ servers, storage, memory, etc.)
- Network security, data security
- Design and develop databases and applications that pool, extract and analyse large amounts of data to provide management with insights on the overall performance of the organization as well as information on markets and competitors.
- Create dashboards and develop data collection methods.
- Debugging and QA
- Manage vendor relationships
- Manage third-party services used in the application
- Build a deployment pipeline to deliver updates safely and regularly.
- Plan software releases, Manage releases (safe and downtime-proof), tags, and versions, software releases
- B. Tech in Computer Science or an MCA from a good college
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Preferably based in Gurgaon. If not, relocation would be required since a lot of hustling and discussions will require physical meetings with the Founders.
- Should know the ins and outs of the software development life cycle
- Experience of designing, architecture, coding, testing, debugging and documenting for both front end and back end applications