Saute paneer is a complete meal in itself which is high on proteins and low on carbohydrates and can be used to replace your lunch or dinner
Ingredients: ( One serving )
- 100 gm Paneer
- 100 gm vegetables (capsicum, onion, tomato)
- 1/4 teaspoon Red chilly flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Coriander leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Butter/ ghee
- 1 pinch crushed black pepper
1.Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan on low heat. Do not burn the butter.
2.Add Paneer cubes and toss on both the sides. Keep aside.
3.Add cut (diced ) capsicum, onion, tomato in the same pan. Saute a little on low heat.
4.Now add the tossed paneer cubes.
5.Add spices red chilli flakes, crushed black pepper and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes.
6.Now add salt and coriander leaves and serve in a bowl
Carbohydrate: 14.5 gm